Mountain Song Festival Information & Contact
Mountain Song Festival is a three-day, family friendly event.
Plenty of Food • Local Artists • Children’s Activities • Picking Sessions • Area Interests
Mountain Song Festival | PO Box 1308 | Brevard, NC 28712
The Brevard Music Center’s Whittington-Pfohl Auditorium serves as the main stage for Mountain Song Festival. There are 1800 permanent seats under the covered section with ample lawn seating on both sides of the open air venue. Nestled into a beautiful cove with Pisgah National Forest as a backdrop it is an inspiring location for a great musical experience. Please do not contact Brevard Music Center for more information about Mountain Song Festival
Mountain Song Festival supports The Cindy Platt Boys and Girls Club of Transylvania County. For information about the Boys and Girls Club please call 828-885-7800.
- No Dogs
- No Coolers or Picnic Baskets
- No Glass Containers
- No firearms or weapons
- Bringing Alcoholic Beverages on Festival Grounds is Prohibited
- No camping on Festival Grounds• No RV Parking
- Children: Must be attended by a supervising adult at all times and must not disturb other patrons during performances. (The hill at lawn seating on house right side is NOT A PLAYGROUND)
- No photography with professional detachable lenses. (point & shoot or smart phones are acceptable- no flash please)
- No video or audio recording of any performances
- No pop-up tents or any other shading or equipment that could obstruct other patrons view
Interested in being a part of our Volunteer Community at Mountain Song Festival? Complete the Volunteer Information Form below and we will email you more details about volunteer opportunities when that information is available.